What are toppings and condiments?
Toppings – formally called condiments – are things such as spices, salts, sauces, and so forth that area added to foods or snacks to enhance the flavor and enjoyment of eating it. Some of the most popular examples include:
- Mustard and ketchup used on hotdogs, hamburgers, and fried potatoes like french fries or hash browns.
- Seasoned salt on popcorn.
- Peppers, ground black pepper, or table salt added to many kinds of foods.
- Dips and sauces not directly put on the food but instead that are used for dipping fries, nuggets, or wings for example.
- Pickle relish added to foods with meats or other sandwiches.
Toppings have been used for hundreds – maybe even thousands – of years throughout history for their benefits.
How relish is used
What Is Relish Good For? A Tasty Guide!
Relish is a unique and tasty pickled topping that can really add zest to foods. But what’s it all about and how it is best used?