I’m an amateur writer with an insatiable appetite for all things snacks, food, and candy. Armed with a degree in journalism and a taste bud for adventure, I bring you tasty tidbits and delectable tales from the world of gastronomy.
Join me on this flavorful journey as we explore the art of snacking and unravel the secrets behind our favorite treats. You might be surprised how interesting the history behind some of the most popular treats and candy is.
In fact, sharing these wonderful facts is as much fun for me as it was to learn it all the first time!
- Restaurant shift leader and food serving experience (Colorado).
- Honorable mention cooking contest participant.
- College newspaper editorial contributor and assistant editor.
- Blog writer and part-time freelance writing experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a minor in Journalism – University of Colorado Boulder.
- Associate Degree in Food Service Management with various certifications in food preparation, service, and customer relations.